Applying to CMCH Elementary/Middle School
Parents who are interested in enrollment should complete the Gradelink Prospective Parent Form
When the school receives this form we will contact you to schedule a visit.
During this visit, you will have an opportunity to see who we are and how we differ from other schools. We will spend time finding out what you are looking for in a school and to determine that we are the right fit for your child and your family.
Remember, every day is Open House day at the CMCH, where a personal tour awaits you!
Admission Steps – FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- Visit and tour the campus.
- Complete an application form and submit the $300 registration fee.
- School requires Transcript request and teacher recommendations.
- The student is interviewed by the school (this may include spending some time in the classroom).
- The school will notify you of your child’s acceptance and send a contract.
CMCH offers grants to qualified students on the basis of the financial need of the family and the availability of funds. All students are eligible to apply for financial aid. CMCH has engaged FACTS Management Company to help us determine financial awards for families. Please use this link in order to begin the process.
Do not hesitate to call the school for any questions you may have.